Music eN ArtiS News Update

NewS - music - actors - actress accurately & GossiP

Google Search
Web This Blog
Advertiser
Recommended
New In Amazon

March 17, 2007
Kirsten Dunst Has Singing Aspirations

After harsh reviews of a movie of hers, Kirsten Dunst suddenly realized how self-conscience she has been. The popular actress finds herself wanting to be a free spirit and is eager to try new things.

Kirsten claims her awakening came after she made the movie Marie Antoinette, in which she received mixed reviews, but focused too heavily on the negative ones.

"After Marie Antoinette, I was feeling that I had to prove myself. Like, I didn’t do it. I didn’t prove myself enough,” said the young actress. “Then I thought, whatever. I’m in a really happy place, and I want to do a fun movie. Why do I want to be a super-serious chick all the time?”

This mentality goes hand in hand with reports that Dunst is interested in recording an album. According to Life & Style magazine, “Kirsten has expressed curiosity in music after her character had a singing role in Spider-Man 3.” A friend of the celebrity went on to say that “Kirsten had been taking voice lessons and wanted to make an album within the next year.”

If her newly found passion for music isn’t enough, Dunst has also shown a strong interest in art. She has said that she will continue to work in Hollywood even though she will have a busy schedule.

The hard working, newly self-motivated twenty-four-year-old has been in movies for eighteen years, and has been a celebrity ever since Interview with the Vampire was released in 1994… maybe a change isn’t a bad idea.
posted by viraks @ 10:11:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Translator
EN|PT
EN|FR
EN|JP
EN|DE
EN|KO
EN|IT
EN|zh-CN
EN|ES
About Me

Name: viraks
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Dig it



Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add 'the hottest reviews of entertainment' to Newsburst from CNET News.com

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to Plusmo

Subscribe in Google

Subscribe in Rojo